Reflection: Valorant Review



From the very beginning I was very happy with my project as it is about something I am very passionate about. Out of all games I've always found valorant one of the most interesting. Discussing about the game in an article in academic way was like dream coming true. It was like me having the opportunity to show both my writing and gaming skills together at single platform. Talking about project, I have given my best so far, yes there were some limitations like due to flipbook, I wasn't able to add few gameplay clips on which I did spent a lot of time. As according to me , it would have impacted the whole article in very positive manner. But, the overall experience was great as it helped me a lot in my academic writing especially working on website was way too much fun. As it was a new thing to me. Making blogs and talking about every single detail was a little tough but again very enjoyable as well.

In the future I will definitely be writing some more articles related to gaming or media maybe, you never know.

Comments