Creative Writing: Final research

 As the last part of my research, as i already had done a lot of short stories i wanted to read a proper story written by a professional writer so i decided to go for a very famous novel in my native language, translations of which are unfortunately not available on the internet, named " GHAZI " which in english means "war veteran". Its a written Bibliography of Abu Shuja Abu Waqar. It is a story of a commando mission of Abu Shuja Abu Waqar (Syed Saleem Abbas) Ex-spy of Pakistan army intelligence. The author of the book Ghazi Novel was a civilian and worked in the Tarbella company. On the Dhaka fall and situation, after that had created, he decided to join an intelligence agency voluntarily. 

The whole story is quite long and in detail but the part which will help me most in my writing is the one he spent in jail and how he escaped. As it is a novel and everything is discussed from a to z which i won't be able to do so but the whole story in general was very helpful for me. The escaping part is going to help me add a lot in my story hopefully and boost up ideas in my head.

The link to pdf of full novel is given below.

GHAZI

Comments

  1. Research should have references and a critical and analytical response that informs your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment