BITEABLE VIDEO PROCESS

In the first week of the term, we were working on biteable video with aim of promoting ourselves online to employers according to our fields.

As i was interested in the role of Game developer i began by opening biteable.com.


Then going to templates and choosing a template of my own choice named "Corporate Jobseeker Video Resume".


After that I started editing the text which can simply be done by clicking on the text or changing the wording on the slide. 


I also changed background by selecting replace background option and added animation as well around the main picture of mine, which was there as an introduction.


Then i provided some valid reasons why should any one hire me for this job in the next 4 slides. I also added video stickers on each slide by clicking on advanced editor to make them look more attractive and efficient, according to text.


As I was comfortable with the default music therefore i didn't changed it. After finalizing all the slides i published the video and copied its embeded code and pasted it on my website. To watch whole video click on the link below:
                                            Daniyal Aamir: Promotional Video

Overall I am satisfied and very happy with the video and I think I have higher chances of promoting my skills online with the help of this video on website.

Comments

Post a Comment