TRACES : Class Task

 In this post i will talk about the photography session we had in class, in which we learned how to use camera settings and functions. After that we were given an hour to practice our photography within the uni boundaries.

I used my SONY camera with manual settings at  ISO 100, f/2.8, and 1/10.. The first few photographs however are photographs of me, taken with my friend's SONY camera with auto settings.

Here is the contact sheet of the photos i took.




I chose few photos out of them as my final photos as they were the best ones as per my knowledge. This is my final contact sheet with final photos


REFLECTION:

Considering the fact i've never done professional photography before , i was quite happy about the images i clicked. I also enjoyed these black and white shots a lot. I've  also learned a lot about camera settings as well and the mistakes i made during the session.

Comments