Reflection: Free Project

 As initially i was planning to make a podcast video based on short-film on the same topic i wrote the story on. As in my opinion i could have added more energy and feelings for the audience to relate through the video as the topic itself is about feeling. So to convey the message properly the feeling and emotions are very much required, which in my opinion could have been more effectively added by making a video and acting in them. Although i tried my best to put life in the writing but i still think there is a lot of room for improvement. Personally, i am not that happy with my last project but still keeping in mind that i have had some delay due to health issues , i think i tried my best for the best possible outcome and i am satisfied with the efforts i put in.

Comments