Free Project: Flipbook making

As my tutor informed me about some of the limitations flipbook has, therefore i will use some other book making app. Although, its also called Flipbookpdf but the developers are different. So, to make the flipbook the document was needed to be in pdf format. So, first i will change the word into pdf by using IlovePDF website again. After converting it, i downloaded and saved it into my PC to make a flipbook of it.



To make the flipbook i went on this website and choose the downloaded document of pdf.


Then i clicked on convert now to let the process begin. After it being converted, i downloaded the HTML version of it.


The windows took me to a new page for download confirmation, where there was this embedded code option which i selected.


After which i copied the embedded code, and saved it for uploading it on my website.



Comments