Creating website

 So, to create a website I searched wix.com on google. Then I pressed Get Started option.



 I continued with my google mail of university and I was introduced to my dashboard of my website. Then I went to edit site added navigation bar in which home, contact, about and projects options are available. to add these options in navigation bar I simply went to the left side of my screen and their 3rd option says pages and menu, I clicked it, and a slide opens, in that slide at the bottom there is an option as "Add Page". Pressed it and added all of the options in navigation bar.




 Afterwards I had to work on those options, So, I started with filling in "About" in which I told a lil bit about myself and then what my website is going to be about. Then I changed the text size to 24 ppi for my-self and 20 ppi for a progression route and 16 for contacts, and the ppi for all the headings was 38.







At last, to change the background of the texts I simply went to change strip background and selected the one according to my choice. 




Then I pressed the preview button and gave my website a look the check for the mistake or errors.
Afterwards, i edited my contact page. I typed a contact paragraph which is to motivate and help people to feel free and easy to contact you. then i edited my contact number, email and other details which were required, the font size of which was 16.




I also added my social media links on the contact page and changed to icons for that apps from default to the updated one.



Then i started editing gallery page, in which i changed all the profile pics of all projects from wix's default to one of my own choices.I chosed these pics from unsplash to avoid copyright strikes.











Comments

  1. Hey Daniyal. I think this website creation post doesn't go to enough details. For example, you can talk about why you chose certain templates for each page. You can talk more about the typography in terms on the font you're using and why you're using it. I also noticed that this post is quite general, so I think you should do individual posts on the respective pages so that you can talk more in detail about each page. Other than that, while the screenshot shows the process, it doesn't show the progress of the page as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment