Major Project: SMART objectives

 So, in my media project I will do a article in which I will be reviewing the game I play. This game is mostly for youth, but adults also play it, in quite a large amount.

So, to review it I will be watching YouTube clips of some of my favorite content creators of this game which includes Shroud, OPTC YAY and NRG Som.

I will be discussing the positive aspects of the game to motivate youngsters to play it because it is quite fun to play in leisure time and it is free on google.

Then I will be discussing the negative aspects of the game, by researching some of the critics of the game as well.

For reviewing the videos, I will be using the YouTube app.

For writing my article I will be using word in the beginning and then finalizing it on blip.



Comments

  1. Good start. We will talk more about this during your project sign off. However, please be careful with your formatting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a generic form. You need to add this as a new post for planning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment