Final Project: Further Research

 For further research i continued reviewing gameinformer website. I continued with this website because their content is highly liked by the audience and is actually written very well, moreover this the only website which has more than almost 18 articles on valorant , the same game I am writing article on. Thus, it was of great help.


Reading this website helped me in a lot of ways. I was trying to talk about a lot of aspects mention over here in my article as well but wasn't able to find correct academic vocab for it. So, while reading it I got an idea of how to share those aspects maintaining the academic boundaries. They also added the valorant trailer in their article as they were introducing the game which gave me an idea, I can also add some of the clips from you tube as well avoiding copyright.

To read full article, click on the link given below:

Valorant Review


REFRENCES:

by Daniel Tack on Jun 10, 2020 at 11:22 AM


Comments