Software Testing: Using Flipsnack

 Here i will demonstrate how i essentially created a flipbook using the Flipsnack website. The main idea here is that i was testing this online software to see how this could be used on my Wix website.

I chose to create a simple magazine with a couple of screenshots which i took while creating my website.

So, initially i converted the screenshots from JPG to PDf format to make them effeciently upload on flipsnack. The process for this was simply to search jpg2pdf.com on google and upload files overthere and the site will do the rest. i then saved them on my desktop as a combine folder.



Then i opened flipsnack website, logged in with my university mail. The welcome screen appears. 




On this screen there is an option upload pdf , I uploaded the folder saved on desktop. I pressed next button.


And the final result was infront of me. I like the idea of a flipbook for magazine as i think it worked quite well and gives the reader feel of a book somehow as the reader can flip pages.


It was just a practice in class so due to minimum amount of time i didn't do the detailed work which was possible by adding wide range of pages and content. I might be using this for my main project.


Comments

  1. Good that you posted this. Talk about what images you used for the Flipbook. Now try your own software experimentation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment