Final Project: Further Research

 For further research i viewed "Gameinformer" website. I decided to research it because they also review games and have quite a large audience reading them, out of all games i chose COD: modern warfare 2 , mostly because it was one of those games i've played from the collection and also it is of of those games which has multiplayer and story mode both.


I was about to start the cons part of my article so this research did helped me a lot with it as it was showing the negative aspect of COD. However i didn't like the part where he started his review quite weirdly by saying it a very unpleasant game. As in my opinion every game has positive and negative aspects both so its better to share both of them in your review.



I did like the part where they added close-up shots of first person shooting on the targets as i might do the same in my article in addition with some of my videos of valorant clips.


 To read full review click on the link given below,

COD: MODERN WARFARE 2


REFERENCE:

by Reid McCarter on Nov 01, 2022 at 01:47 PM


Comments

  1. Good post Daniyal. I think it would be better if you went into more detail on what aspects of the game the reviewer discussed other than saying its unpleasant. I think you can add far more on what things you have learned from this article from the aspects that the reviewer talks about. Also, you should change your reference to Harvard referencing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment