New Website: About me

 So for the new website i copied the same about me as of previous one with just some minor changes.

Me, My-self and I

My name is Daniyal Aamir, I live in Leicester and I am basically from Pakistan. I am a student at DMU university. Back in my homeland I was one of the best valorant and 8 ball pool professional player of my region, the clips of which are available on my YouTube channel "dhani bro" go and give it a subscribe as well :) 

Progression Route

So being a writer and  gamer at the same time is not a fun thing, as you want to play games all the time. So, when I was told I have to write an article on some topic, I decided it to be about the game I play the most " Valorant ". In my final project I will be discussing valorant in detail, pros and cons of it and much more, so those of you who are actually into gaming and stuff like that just grab some snacks and stick to the website coz we have much more coming on games.

After that i added my photo which was taken by Zoe, I downloaded it from gmail and then uploaded it on my about me page.


The font size of paragraphs is 26 and the Font name is "Avenir Light". The font size of headings is 40 and Font name is "Neuzeit Grotesk". I also added a little bit of animations to the text as well. The end result of my about me page is given below




Comments

  1. Good that you posted your text. Post the picture you are going to include on your 'About Me' page. You also need to add screenshots and explain the technical process of creating the 'about me' page for your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on your previous About Me post, you should include the creation of the page including the process and screenshots. You still can add more to your description about who you are as a gamer and writer, your journey on both subjects, etc. Make sure that your description and progression route isn't too informal, and make sure to make yourself seem more professional by being more initiative

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the duplicated post version. Avoid using slang words such as 'coz', be formal and use 'because' instead. Remember your bio is about you, not your project! Talk about your aspirations, what do you want to do in the future?! Who inspires you or who inspired you to study English Language at DMUIC? You also need to add screenshots and explain the technical process of creating the 'about me' page for your website in depth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment