WEBSITE: About me

 Me, My-self and I

My name is Daniyal Aamir, and I am a student at DMU university. Back in my homeland I was one of the best valorant and 8 ball pool professional player of my region, the clips of which are available on my YouTube channel "you tube" go and give it a subscribe as well :) 

Progression route

So being a writer and a gamer at the same time is not a fun thing, as you want to play games all the time. So, when I was told I have to write an article on some topic, I decided it to be about the game I play the most " Valorant ". In my final project I will be discussing valorant in detail, pros and cons of it and much more, so those of you who are actually into gaming and stuff like that just grab some snacks and stick to the website coz we have much more coming on games.

Comments

  1. Good that you have the description for your About Me. That said, I think this post should include your creation of that page. I also think that you can add more to your description, such as your dream and goals, or why you love writing and gaming. Although your mode of address is also more friendly by including a Youtube channel, I think it won't fit with a professional website, especially with emojis too. On progression route, I think you should use more formal words and make yourself sound more independent and initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Charlie. Good feedback Charlie. Daniyal, I did write my feedback on your 'about me' post you originally wrote and you have missed a few sessions where we did this in class. This is the duplicated post version. You also need to clear the formatting on Blogger by selecting the highlighted areas and using the 'T' with a cross through it to clear it on the 'edit post' section. Avoid using slang words such as 'coz', be formal and use 'because' instead. Remember your bio is about you, not your project! Talk about your aspirations, what do you want to do in the future?! Who inspires you or who inspired you to study English Language at DMUIC?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment